Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I just wanted to take some time out to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Thank you all for your support this past year. I couldn't do any of this without you. I look forward to the 2009 season. With the successes this past year and the work I plan on putting in, I know this upcoming year will be special. I especially would like to thank my sponsors for giving me the opportunity to continue to chase my dream. Also to my family, thank you for understanding the sacrifices I have to make. It is tough on the road knowing I'm missing out on some things but I'm glad that you stand by me and continue to push me to do better. I'm blessed to have so many great people in my life. Thank you and I love you all. God Bless.


JOHN

No comments: